A lot of new photos today.  Specifically, in Westminster, VT, some
really nice looks at a Carolina Wren & House Finch:

	Carolina Wren (7 images)  http://juliesmagiclightshow.com/?stl=8672

	House Finch (1 image)  http://juliesmagiclightshow.com/?pic=8647

And across the river in Walpole, NH, Horned Larks and Snow Buntings:

	Horned Larks (2 images) http://juliesmagiclightshow.com/?stl=8649

	Snow Bunting (2 images)  http://juliesmagiclightshow.com/?stl=8650

	Horned Larks and Snow Buntings (4 images)
http://juliesmagiclightshow.com/?stl=8652

The Wren's been coming into our feeders regularly ever since the most
recent big storm.  The Larks & Buntings are from the Agway on rte 12,
as directed previously on NH Bird-- I just swung around back and took
lots and lots and lots and lots of photos.

--julie

	this is not true.

			--Robert Wilensky