The Horned Lark looks like it's suffering from avian conjunctivitis or avian pox, hard to decide
on the basis of the photos. I googled it and came up only with references to house finches,
no mention anywhere of horned larks being affected. Here is a link discussing the disease:
http://www.birds.cornell.edu/hofi/hofifaqs.html

It's probably not a good idea to involve a bird rescue org, as the disease, if that's what it is,
spreads rapidly  and  would put other birds in that facility at risk. The virus is passed on in
droppings and could easily be picked up by birds feeding together.  Therefore it would
probably be advisable for Agway to stop feeding the birds for now.

But I am not an expert. The only experience I have had with the conjunctivitis was with a
house finch at my feeder. I cleaned the feeder as recommended and have not seen any
other sick birds.

Hilke Breder
Brattleboro, VT