There is also the Bird Watchers Supply and Gift in Newburyport, MA.

They have many binoculars and scopes to try - I've bought new and sold
used binoculars there. They are friendly, helpful, informative, and it
is only minutes from Plum Island, a premier all season birding
paradise about 3 and 1/2 hours from here.

www.birdwatcherssupplyandgift.com

Patricia Fontaine