There was quite a pyrotechnic display here in the southwest corner last
night.  I was glad that I had locked the horses in for the night.

And on a birding note.  You may recall that I had lamented the lack of
feeder birds here at the new farm and was waiting for the 1st Chickadee.
Well I'm still waiting for that Chickadee.  They remain all around as do a
number of other common feeder birds.  However, I seem to have established a
very loyal following of Juncos laced with an occasional White Throat
Sparrow, Tree Sparrow and Cardinal.  I am grateful.

Mundi
No Pownal