Nice to know he/she got a really good meal like that.  It's tough for
them to catch mice and voles under this much snow.  At least we haven't
had the multiple hard ice layers in between like we did a couple years
ago when all those Barred Owls died towards the end of winter.

Got any more rabbits for him? A piece of freezer-burned steak maybe? ;-)

Jane
Shoreham