Sounds like lots of people had a Superb Owl Sunday.

Ron Payne
Middlebury, VT

----- Original Message -----
From: "Julie Waters" <[log in to unmask]>
To: <[log in to unmask]>
Sent: Monday, February 07, 2011 4:41 AM
Subject: [VTBIRD] Westminster, VT Backyard Barred Owl + Others from both NH
& VT

A barred owl spent the day sleeping in our yard yesterday.  I opened
the back door and snapped a few quick photos before leaving it be.
Here's the best of them:

      http://juliesmagiclightshow.com/?pic=8680

Also, I wrote up a blog entry with a lot of photos of prominent
winter birds from VT & NH:

http://northernhawkowl.com/nho/?q=node/27

This includes red-bellied woodpecker, hairy woodpecker, horned larks,
snow buntings, pilleated woodpecker, carolina wren, common redpoll,
white-breasted nuthatch, pine siskin, northern cardinal and others.
Not all birds are only winter birds, but they're birds I tend to see
either only in winters or are appearing regularly in wintes.

--julie

this is not true.

--Robert Wilensky

database 5852 (20110207) __________