I just find it so interesting that there have been so many Barred Owl
sightings this year, as I have been noticing the lack of our "resident
owl".    We used to have one that I would hear at night and that
showed up in the yard periodically.   Haven't seen him for the past 2
years and he is missed.  mary Spencer, Duxbury