Last week, three or four RPs dropped in on my feeders just for the day.
  This morning, there were 8.  Now there are about 25, near as I can tell.

Nowhere near your numbers, but one is forced to wonder whether they go
off for a few days to round up all their friends and relations and bring
them back because they never seem to arrive initially in large flocks,
just one or two or three.  And then the deluge...

Hungry little guys!  And if you can get outside and be still for a
while, you can hear those wonderful whiny little contact calls.

Jane
Shoreham