According to the map, it appears to have been somewhere on the Equinox
Preservation Trust lands, behind the Equinox Hotel and BBA in Manchester.

----- Original Message -----
From: "MARIE HEMEON" <[log in to unmask]>
To: <[log in to unmask]>
Sent: Tuesday, February 22, 2011 4:13 PM
Subject: [VTBIRD] Bennington Quest.

Way to go all. There are now over 20 birders who have submitted checklists
for Bennington Co. Most of those have multiple checklists. We are up to 69
spp. The latest being a Yellow-rumped Warbler. Who will get number 70? Just
reminding all that all sightings and data are important and welcome. If you
have a feeder, daily counts of even the same species are great. You don't
have to wait on the new ones. I am also curious as to where that warbler was
seen. I was in Arlington yesterday and thought one flew across the road in
front of me but, couldn't call it as I couldn't be sure. Just wondering if
it was from the same area. Congrats on the great add. Our county's first
Warbler of the season. Kevin (not Marie)