No success this afternoon on a NHO sighting. It’s been a bit of a tricky bird as NHOs go. They are usually very dedicated to a rather small hunting range when they find a good place to “park”… ☺  This was his third attempt…

David Merker, B.S., M.A.
Recruitment Services
Dartmouth Hitchcock Medical Center
603-653-0435
www.lifeworkshere.org
Dartmouth-Hitchcock.org

IMPORTANT NOTICE REGARDING THIS ELECTRONIC MESSAGE:

This message is intended for the use of the person to whom it is addressed and may contain information that is privileged, confidential, and protected from disclosure under applicable law. If you are not the intended recipient, your use of this message for any purpose is strictly prohibited. If you have received this communication in error, please delete the message and notify the sender so that we may correct our records.