How about using on of our county bird quest sponsors??????????

http://store.thevermontbirdplace.com/vermontcountyquest.aspx<http://store.thevermontbirdplace.com/vermontcountyquest.aspx>

Kevin (not Marie)
  ----- Original Message -----
  From: Patricia Fontaine<mailto:[log in to unmask]>
  To: [log in to unmask]<mailto:[log in to unmask]>
  Sent: Tuesday, February 01, 2011 5:19 PM
  Subject: Re: [VTBIRD] Binocs

  There is also the Bird Watchers Supply and Gift in Newburyport, MA.

  They have many binoculars and scopes to try - I've bought new and sold
  used binoculars there. They are friendly, helpful, informative, and it
  is only minutes from Plum Island, a premier all season birding
  paradise about 3 and 1/2 hours from here.

  www.birdwatcherssupplyandgift.com<http://www.birdwatcherssupplyandgift.com/>

  Patricia Fontaine