From: Bruce MacPherson <[log in to unmask]>
To: VTBIRD <[log in to unmask]>
Sent: Sat, Jan 29, 2011 5:35 pm
Subject: [VTBIRD] Bald Eagles in Grand Isle

Two adult Bald Eagles were standing guard in the trees at the Grand Isle ferry

dock this afternoon watching over 27 Common Mergansers, a few Mallards and

American Black Ducks, and a host of crows and gulls. Most of the lake is frozen

in this area, but there is still a large patch of open water near the ferry

dock.

Bruce MacPherson

South Burlington