From: Flavio Sutti <[log in to unmask]>
To: [log in to unmask]
Sent: Fri, February 18, 2011 1:59:06 PM
Subject: [VTBIRD] 5 most sought after birds

I was asked these questions by a novice birder and I am wondering if there is a
consensus in the birding world (at least of Vermont).
1) What are the top five birds most sought after by bird enthusiasts and where
do these enthusiasts go to see them?
Please provide an answer for:
  a) overall US
  b) East coast
  c) West coast
  d) Vermont
2) what are the top five birds that bird lovers crave seeing, world-wide?
Thanks
ciao
Flavio

Flavio Sutti
University of Vermont
The Rubenstein School of Environment and Natural Resources
235 Hills Building
Burlington, VT 05405
Cell: 571 271 3708
http://www.uvm.edu/~fsutti/