Way to go all. There are now over 20 birders who have submitted checklists for Bennington Co. Most of those have multiple checklists. We are up to 69 spp. The latest being a Yellow-rumped Warbler. Who will get number 70? Just reminding all that all sightings and data are important and welcome. If you have a feeder, daily counts of even the same species are great. You don't have to wait on the new ones. I am also curious as to where that warbler was seen. I was in Arlington yesterday and thought one flew across the road in front of me but, couldn't call it as I couldn't be sure. Just wondering if it was from the same area. Congrats on the great add. Our county's first Warbler of the season. Kevin (not Marie)