Greetings,
I just checked Rutland County's CBC results that started with National's
75th count.  There are 12 records of Wilson's Snipe, the largest number of
individuals being three, usually singles, as well as one record on Count
Week.  All records as I recall came from the same general area and in  some
cases the same drainage ditch!

Cheers,
Roy Pilcher
The Gables at East Mountain, Rutland,  Vermont

Speaking the same language.

In a message dated 2/22/2011 11:19:30 A.M. Eastern Standard Time,