From: Vermont Birds [mailto:[log in to unmask]] On Behalf Of Stephen Cramer
Sent: Wednesday, February 23, 2011 2:53 PM
To: [log in to unmask]
Subject: Re: [VTBIRD] NHO sightings?

I got a good look on Monday around two o'clock. It was on a telephone
pole right where 3 Mile Bridge Road meets State Street.

stephen

--
check out Tongue & Groove
http://tinyurl.com/22gqyz

IMPORTANT NOTICE REGARDING THIS ELECTRONIC MESSAGE:

This message is intended for the use of the person to whom it is addressed and may contain information that is privileged, confidential, and protected from disclosure under applicable law.  If you are not the intended recipient, your use of this message for any purpose is strictly prohibited.  If you have received this communication in error, please delete the message and notify the sender so that we may correct our records.