From: Vermont Birds [mailto:[log in to unmask]] On Behalf Of Bob Malbon
Sent: Thursday, February 24, 2011 7:41 AM
To: [log in to unmask]
Subject: [VTBIRD] Barred Owls

After the visit of the local male Barred Owl last Sunday near our feeder in
Hyde Park I can't stop seeing them.
Three on the drive from Brandon to Bristol late yesterday afternoon - two
perched, one in flight.
Bob

IMPORTANT NOTICE REGARDING THIS ELECTRONIC MESSAGE:

This message is intended for the use of the person to whom it is addressed and may contain information that is privileged, confidential, and protected from disclosure under applicable law.  If you are not the intended recipient, your use of this message for any purpose is strictly prohibited.  If you have received this communication in error, please delete the message and notify the sender so that we may correct our records.