From: Vermont Birds [mailto:[log in to unmask]] On Behalf Of Nancy Goodrich
Sent: Friday, February 25, 2011 9:00 AM
To: [log in to unmask]
Subject: [VTBIRD] Storm sights

Within the last 10 minutes on deck and yard inShelburne: 1 red-bellied w-p;
1 downy w-p, and on the porch suet, a male pileated w-p; 3 red polls, small
gold finch flock, 1 starling, 3 crows, mourning dove, 2 w-b nuthatches, 3
tufted titmice, Am surprised at what I haven't seen (yet): usually have a
hairy w-p, and there is a resident pair of pileated, but haven't seen the
female; also, no juncos or siskins, which have been hanging around this
week.  Will keep looking!  Nancy Goodrich, Shelburne