the crust was a work-out for sure, but it was still fun

Chatterbox was pretty sweet too for a lower mountain glade.

On Mon, Feb 14, 2011 at 12:18 PM, James Dugan <[log in to unmask]> wrote:
I skied Gore all day Friday and Saturday and covered all the lift served areas.  I didn't find any crust any where but I didn't go down toward the ski Bowl.  Cirque and Barkeater and Twister Glades were awesome as well as immediately surrounding woods.  I definitely balk and any crusted stuff.  Jimski

--- On Mon, 2/14/11, S H <[log in to unmask]> wrote:

From: S H <[log in to unmask]>
Subject: Re: [SKIVT-L] Sunday at Kmart with Mig
To: [log in to unmask]
Date: Monday, February 14, 2011, 11:33 AM

Gore was like that too last Sunday. The woods had a little crust, but it was skiable and once it got skied in, they were in excellent condition.

On Mon, Feb 7, 2011 at 3:17 PM, John Bonin <[log in to unmask]" rel="nofollow" target="_blank">[log in to unmask]> wrote:
Had a great day skiing with Mig Naughton on Sunday.
I had trepidations about the conditions because of the lightning, thunder, golf ball sized hail and niar that we had the night before.  But it was actually amazing how well everything skied on Sunday.
Mig of course will never leave the trees unless he absolutely has to, so we hit a quite a few glades.  Most of them were really good.  Again, I'm still shocked by that.
Anyway, had a good time, and it was good to discuss Mig's new state of the art ski gear and his thoughts on new trends in cutting edge ski technology.