Regarding the "fairness" of these machine versus man competitions, I am
reminded of the chess competition(s) between Gary Kasparov and IBM's Deep
Blue, and the ensuing controversy. A documentary movie about this event, *Game
Over: Kasparov and the Machine*, was produced by Vikram Jayanti in 2004.

Christine Marton, PhD.
Faculty of Information
University of Toronto