Hello everyone,

Posting this to two mailing lists because I have an ILL request that has me stumped.

One of our chaplains is looking for this:

Text and Tune, Speaking and Listening: Musical Resources in Pastoral Care

Carol L. Schnabl Schweitzer

I appeared in Pastoral Psychology.  From the snippet on the Springer website it looks like an ebook.  I tried our listing for Pastoral Psychology as a journal with no luck.

The DOI is 10.1007/s11089-011-0334-y

I've tried Worldcat; Firstsearch; PubMed and Google Scholar.

Anyone have this? It's either an ebook chapter or an article.  We would like to verify the citation and receive an ILL.  If you have this and you charge for a loan, please let me know.

I am at a loss for where else to look for the item.  If we could get it for less than the $34 listed on the Springer site, that would be great. Please feel free to contact me off the list if you can fill this one.

Thanks everyone,

Jannette

Advocate Library Network
Christ Hospital and Medical Center