From: Blobaum, Paul <[log in to unmask]>
Date: Fri, Feb 18, 2011 at 1:32 PM
Subject: [MEDLIB-L] For those of you supporting and teaching APA style
To: [log in to unmask]

I thought you would be interested in this editorial, "Evidence-Based
Guidelines for Avoiding the Most Common APA Errors in Journal Article
Submission".

http://msera.org/download/RITS_16_2_APAErrors6th.pdf <
https://owa.govst.edu/exchweb/bin/redir.asp?URL=http://msera.org/download/RITS_16_2_APAErrors6th.pdf

The authors of this article posted a guest editorial on the APA style blog
on January 6, available at:

http://blog.apastyle.org/apastyle/2011/01/have-you-found-some-apa-style-rules-more-challenging-to-learn-than-others.html<
http://blog.apastyle.org/apastyle/2011/01/have-you-found-some-apa-style-rules-more-challenging-to-learn-than-others.html

Of course this list can be applied to issues with student papers in APA.

I think the Nursing Educators list and INANE would be interested in this
information, but I am not on those listervs!

Paul

Paul Blobaum, M.A., M.S., Associate Professor
Health and Human Services Librarian, University Library
Governors State University
University Park, IL    60484-0975   [log in to unmask]      tele.
708.534.4139

--
Margaret (Peg) Allen, MLS, AHIP, FMLA
P.O. Box 2, Stratford, WI, 54484