What are the equivalents to the on-line UpToDate product?

I have previously had the DVD stand-alone, but may only have that for one
more year.

Since UpToDate has or will cease offering the DVD, this will be important
to a lot of libraries.

I am NOT offering to summarize, and would like to see the discussion on
the list if there are no issues with that approach.

James A. Bohlen, MLS
Health Science Librarian
Rush-Copley Medical Center
2000 Ogden Avenue
Aurora, IL  60504

Phone: 630 978-4917
Fax:      630 978-6854
Email:  [log in to unmask]
Web:   http://www.rushcopley.com

This message, including any attachments, is for the sole use of the intended recipient(s) and may contain confidential and privileged information. Any unauthorized review, use, disclosure or distribution is prohibited. If you are not the intended recipient, please contact the sender by reply email and destroy all copies of the original message.