Hello,

I am in need of a few pages from this book:

Evaluation of the deficits associated with right brain damage: normative
data on the Institute of Rehabilitation Medicine Test Battery. Gordon,
W.A. ed. Et al.  New York: New York University Medical Center 1984.

I need pages 1-7 entitled "Single letter cancellation test" by Gordon,
W.A. et al.

I have found 2 libraries that have this title in Worldcat but
unfortunately they have not been able to supply me with this section.

I can pay up to $15.00 for this section.  Please contact me if you are
able to provide this.

Thank you very much!

Janice Thompson

William Osler Health Centre