As far as I know, it works the same. You have to be connected to the
internet to access the books. You can log into your account and save
bookmarks just the same as you would from a PC.

MDConsult does have a special app but it is a small window - hardly
worthwhile on an iPad.

He may be asking if there is a way to download books available from
MDConsult to an eReader like iBook or Kindle. I get a lot of questions like
this. Calling all electronic books, those online and those that are down
loadable, eBooks has created a lot of confusion along this frontier. And the
answer is... No there is not a way to download MDConsult online ebooks to a
an eReader. It would be nice if there was. Once you have a book on an
eReader you do not need to be connecte dto teh internet and the eReader
allows for highlighting, note taking, and remembers where you left off.

--
Susan Fowler, MLIS
Medical Librarian

Evidence at Becker:
http://beckerguides.wustl.edu/ebm

Mobile Resources Guide:
http://beckerguides.wustl.edu/mobileresources

Becker Medical Library, Washington University in St. Louis
314-362-8092