Hi
I am  looking but not finding much in terms of standardized questions for
evaluating apps for mobile devices.  I did find a very nice page from the
Claude Moore Health Sciences Library (thank you!) at
http://www.hsl.virginia.edu/services/howdoi/hdi-findapps.cfm

Pubmed isn't much help since I am finding articles about apps but not much
on what criteria was used when deciding to include them in the article.  I
know I can use the forms for evaluating databases and such.  I have also
looked at http://www.imedicalapps.com/ and other sites that review apps.

Thank you in advance.

Take care
Jenny
********************
Jenny Pierce, MS
Public Services Librarian
UMDNJ-Health Science Library
One Medical Center Drive
Stratford NJ 08084
http://libraries.umdnj.edu/stlibweb
856-566-6992
Mon, Wed, Fri 10-6 -#- Tue 8-4 -#- Thu 12:30-8:30

CONFIDENTIALITY NOTICE: This email communication may contain private,
confidential, or legally privileged information intended for the sole use of
the designated and/or duly authorized recipient(s). If you are not the
intended recipient or have received this email in error, please notify the
sender immediately by email and permanently delete all copies of this email
including all attachments without reading them. If you are the intended
recipient, secure the contents in a manner that conforms to all applicable
state and/or federal requirements related to privacy and confidentiality of
such information.