From: Medical Libraries Discussion List [mailto:[log in to unmask]]
On Behalf Of Linda Schwartz
Sent: Tuesday, February 15, 2011 3:14 PM
To: [log in to unmask]
Subject: SpringerImages

Have been trying for a week to get someone from Springer to give me a
price quote on this product. Does anyone have direct contact info for
anyone? thanks!

Linda Matula Schwartz, MDE
Director, Library Services
Lehigh Valley Health Network
1200 S. Cedar Crest Blvd.
Allentown, PA 18105
610-402-5290

Libraries are about service - not books. Information where & when you
want it with librarians as professional guides.

Please note that if you have received this message in error, you are
hereby notified that any dissemination of this communication is strictly
prohibited. Please notify me immediately by reply e-Mail and delete all
copies of the original message.
This e-mail transmission and any attachments that accompany it may contain UBC information that is privileged, confidential or otherwise exempt from disclosure under applicable law and is intended solely for the use of the individual(s) to whom it was intended to be addressed. If you have received this e-mail by mistake, or you are not the intended recipient, any disclosure, dissemination, distribution, copying or other use or retention of this communication or its substance is prohibited.  If you have received this communication in error, please immediately reply to the author via e-mail that you received this message by mistake and also permanently delete the original and all copies of this e-mail and any attachments from your computer. Exclaimer Version 4.22