At 09:18 PM 2/15/2011, Denis Bogan wrote:

>Last fall (?) someone posted a recommended boot fitter in SLC for
>getting this done.  I searched but can't find it.  Can anyone help
>me out?  I bought a pair of Scarpa (Intuition?) liners to replace my
>old and odoriferous ones.

I've had all my boot work done at The Lift House with great success.
They're on Ft. Union (7200 S) immediately west of the mouth of Big
Cottonwood Canyon, next to The Canyon Inn and under The Porcupine Grill.

I'd also trust Black Diamond at 19th E 39th South, as well as the
guys at both the Alta Ski Shop in the Albion base lodge, and the Deep
Powder House at the Alta Lodge.

-marc