Scott D., the ski you need is a pair of Voelkl Super G skis.  I've got two
pair: a 208 cm pair & a 211 cm pair; and I can unequivocally say that they
are awesome.  When you get them up over 35 m.p.h., they carve like a dream,
yet they remain very stable even at 65 m.p.h. and above.  They handle powder
like a champ--when I got a little late and low on the crux gate of the Stowe
Schuss in my training run, they sliced and diced the untracked pow-pow.  Try
to get the vintage with the flames & gas hydrant graphics--they look as
awesome as they ski:  badssa!  Don't listen to the others; how you've gone
this long without a pair of Voelkl Super G skis boggles the mind.

--Matt K.