When I was at Solitude last year, I was skiing with a group of 3 and it was
my turn to ride solo. A guy asked if he could ride up with me. We had some
lively conversation and found we were very like-minded. Turns out he lives
within an hour of my home and by the time we got to the top, he was my new
ski pal (as long as I was game to ski where he wanted to ski...which was no
problem). We spent the week skiing together in Utah, and since then we've
skied at Gore together a bunch. Next week he and his rippin sister are
joining me n Pam and 6 others on our trip to BC.

Gotta love the chair lift conversation.

-Sharon