Paul's timing for this trip was impeccable. He left New England just
as conditions were heading south, and showed up here just as we ended
a 6 week-long snow drought; I think he brought some New England snow
with him.

Conditions this weekend couldn't have been better. There was a foot or
more of light powder sitting on a forgiving rain crust. The skiing was
fast, yet soft. Trail-breaking was easy.

Today was spent in Burn #1. No need to travel further to Burns #2 and
#3 because there were no other tracks, old or new. Few tracks we seen
during any of our travels this weekend. I think Boise b-c skiers have
packed it in for the season, which is a real shame. Oh well, more
fresh snow for us.

All pics from today can be found here:
http://jimcrowley.smugmug.com/Ski-touring/Ski-2011/Sunset-PeakFebruary-21-2011/15931866_Ug8fr

Denis, you're welcome here any time the snow in the Wasatch is too deep.

Jim