Pretty strange coinkidink - I bought my Prophet 100s in early 2006,
mounted them with Fritschis and skied them until they (the binders)
broke. Now I've pulled a pair of Griffons off of my Motherships,
replaced them with Jesters, and mounted the Griffs on my Prophets.
They look like swiss cheese, but no holes in the metal topsheet
closer than 1cm.

If anyone has need for a single vintage 2005 Fritschi Freeride, or
has a good pair and would like some parts, backchannel me. When I
build the next touring rig later this season it'll be on a new pair
of Freeride Pros. BD couldn't repair/replace my broken one so they're
giving me a deal on a new pair.

Cheers,