more fun.

From: Vermont Skiing Discussion and Snow Reports
[mailto:[log in to unmask]] On Behalf Of Benjamin Bloom
Sent: Wednesday, February 16, 2011 9:16 PM
To: [log in to unmask]
Subject: Re: [SKIVT-L] Rockered skis

In discussing ski style with some other skiers, it has become apparent to me
that I like a precise tail. I don't like to wash on turns. It's less
important on a powder ski, but that's the reason I'm shying away from a full
rocker for east coast.

Out west, get me the longest, phattest, rockered ski you've got. I'd
probably kill myself in less than a season, but I'd have fun doing it!

Benjamin D. Bloom
www.benjamindbloom.com

Facebook: http://facebook.com/benjamindbloomphoto

Twitter: @benjamindbloom <http://twitter.com/benjamindbloom>