Just saw this post - not a terrific amount of snow Saturday --- maybe a couple to perhaps 4 inches before things die out Saturday night.

Winds continue to shape the powder so some net gain this system and again Monday track depending (keeps a little further south) but net gain in snowfall this week guessing about a half foot to foot all put together before sunny high pressure system settles in for about 2 possibly 3 days beginning Tuesday.

Good snow preservation too.

-----Original Message-----
From: Vermont Skiing Discussion and Snow Reports [mailto:[log in to unmask]] On Behalf Of jj
Sent: Saturday, February 19, 2011 9:27 AM
To: [log in to unmask]
Subject: Re: [SKIVT-L] Conditions/Wx

Hey Bruno,

Yesterday the warmth made for spring skiing by the afternoon---Scotty B,
Molly and I were ripping Hayride and spraying corn snow at speed in the
sunshine-- Scotty Bdidn't seem to excited about the upcoming upslope, when
I asked him, BTW.

You are right about the locals being blacked out--I think only those of us with
a "Seven Plus"  pass can ride the lifts. Last year, I had untraced on
Stepahnie's at 2pm on a saturday, cuz the tourists didn't know where to ski,
and the local chargers didn't have valid passes,
JJ