WOW, WHAT A WEEKEND - not only did I get to work today, but I have been just advised that I get to work TOMORROW on Sunday for dessert!

Start filing more reports, dammit.

Real bummed.  The things I do just to get paid.  Blue Hills is looking real good to me right now.

Mark P. Renson

From: jj <[log in to unmask]>
To: [log in to unmask]
Sent: Sat, February 19, 2011 9:27:11 AM
Subject: Re: [SKIVT-L] Conditions/Wx

Hey Bruno,

Yesterday the warmth made for spring skiing by the afternoon---Scotty B,
Molly and I were ripping Hayride and spraying corn snow at speed in the
sunshine-- Scotty Bdidn't seem to excited about the upcoming upslope, when
I asked him, BTW.

You are right about the locals being blacked out--I think only those of us with
a "Seven Plus"  pass can ride the lifts. Last year, I had untraced on
Stepahnie's at 2pm on a saturday, cuz the tourists didn't know where to ski,
and the local chargers didn't have valid passes,
JJ