On Sun, Feb 20, 2011 at 10:35 AM, Patrick Haskell <[log in to unmask]> wrote:

Between that TR, your recent Stowe report, and the videos of Alan and Sam's trip to India, I'm going to have to consider giving up the paper skimag subscription.  Add a gear review to your bag of tricks, and it would be a done deal.
- Patrick

Isn't it worth dropping the  subscription and just picking up the gear guide?  That's where I'm finally at.

I've got to say I've a free subscription to one of the mags (it came with my Smuggs pass) and the lack of quality writing or info geared towards my interests has meant that each issue has lasted less than 30 minutes before ending up in the recycle bin.