Love the pics of Denis getting face shots!

On Mon, Feb 21, 2011 at 7:30 PM, Marc Chrusch <[log in to unmask]> wrote:
At 05:35 AM 2/21/2011, Mark P. Renson wrote:
"I soon became worried about the road being closed in the afternoon"
No, no, no, you became HOPEFUL about the road being closed in the afternoon.

Often if the road is closed, the town of Alta goes on interlodge, so there's no skiing. And interlodge with all the day visitors present is not particularly pleasant.

"I am too old to sleep on a hard cafeteria floor"
Dude, that's why Gawd gave us couches.

In that situation, the ratio of people to couches would be well over 100:1.

Still, provide reports.  Nearly a meter of new anywhere you go demands reporting for your SkiVt-L groupies.

Well, it's not a report from Denis, but he's in the report and a few pics as well:

http://www.firsttracksonline.com/boards/viewtopic.php?f=3&t=9476

-m1