On Mon, Feb 28, 2011 at 4:33 PM, Scott Braaten
<[log in to unmask]>wrote: so if you can brave the crowded base
area, the more discrete

> locals' glades went untouched a lot of the week.

But that's just it, it was hardly discreet.  Yesterday we skied knee-deep
powder in view of the lifts and on mapped glades.  With lift lines being
only three deep.

And then we skied absolutely untracked on slightly more discreet lines, in
theat they were 10 yards to the left or right of mapped glades.

It was a pretty remarkable day.