agreed.  skied a west-slope yesterday- it was amazing skiing.  open enough
where you could really, really go.

another west-slope was skied by an associate of mine on saturday while i was
at the beach- the video taken that day looked even better, and he concurred-
it was very, very good with great coverage- all the little stuff was
completely covered.