On Mon, Feb 28, 2011 at 8:46 AM, Justin Woods <[log in to unmask]> wrote:
I thought that "dark," "skittered," and "choppy" was sufficient for describing the Loose
Affiliaton of Midweek Martyrs in the Dark.

Point taken.

What's interesting is that  my only bad turns of the week were also on the big mountain, same aspect but different area from where you boys were.  For some reason, other parts of the range were actually extremely pleasant skiing.  Weird.