Mike:

He is looking for trimmed lines. What he does is go on the Internet and read
TR's and posts.  He identifies the trailhead based on what people say--like
"anyone want to meet at the Teardrop tonight"?  Obviously the Teardrop is OK to
mention because it is an actual ski trail.  It's perfectly legal to ski anywhere, so
the reason not to mention a trailhead (other than keeping your secret) is not
legality, it's because he goes there and then follows tracks.

There are lots of naturally open areas and he's not concerned in the slightest
about that. He's looking for cuts, and he has an agenda about it.

We all need to police everyone that posts trailheads in my opinion.