We could just start a Mean Old Man alliance instead.

Here's what we can do:

1.) Pick a few bogus trailheads that have no skiing at all near them (might actually be kinda hard!).

2.) Make a few obvious posts about these wrong trailheads on Ski-VT, TGR, T4T, etc...

3.) Go cut some sucker holes at obvious places at said trailheads.

4.) Let Mean Old Man wander around miles from the goods cataloging the BC skiing equivalent of the jackalope.

5.) Laugh.