I Didn't say the run was bad nor that it wasn't pleasant skiing. And the crawling was a figurative description of my rate of ascent.

Professional shots of the boy in action at

http://www.shutterfly.com/progal/slideshow.jsp?auto=0&aid=768a5498cf39929f7a00&idx=147

148 - 155

and
http://www.shutterfly.com/progal/slideshow.jsp?auto=0&aid=768a5498cf396d62a54f&idx=269

270-280

On Feb 28, 2011, at 11:24 AM, roger Klinger wrote:

> On Mon, Feb 28, 2011 at 8:46 AM, Justin Woods <[log in to unmask]> wrote:
> I thought that "dark," "skittered," and "choppy" was sufficient for describing the Loose
> Affiliaton of Midweek Martyrs in the Dark.
>
> Point taken.
>
> What's interesting is that  my only bad turns of the week were also on the big mountain, same aspect but different area from where you boys were.  For some reason, other parts of the range were actually extremely pleasant skiing.  Weird.
> - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - SkiVt-L is brought to you by the University of Vermont.

| Center for Teaching and Learning  __0__                             |
| Room 407 Lafayette Building      / \ | \                            |
| University of Vermont              \77                              |
| Voice: 802-656-1254                  vv                             |
| aim:goim?screenname=maddogskideath      http://www.uvm.edu/~waw/    |