agreed.  skied a west-slope yesterday- it was amazing skiing.  open enough where you could really, really go.

another west-slope was skied by an associate of mine on saturday while i was at the beach- the video taken that day looked even better, and he concurred- it was very, very good with great coverage- all the little stuff was completely covered.