Heh. Yes one can definitely connect the dots on that one. There is also a photo circulating about the internet of the same rope-coiled-cover-character ascending the Trap Dike with skis on his back. It certainly isn't a difficult line of reasoning to continue that it was then skied by said character after that. That's hardly a trip report though. Just (as I mentioned earlier [self Jimski?]), a whisper from the notoriously secretive ADK BC skiing community about their ski accomplishments.