On Tue, Feb 22, 2011 at 10:33 AM, Marc Chrusch <[log in to unmask]> wrote:

I've got some still photos, but the list serve rejects jpg enclosures.  What's the best way to show the images?

Five choices:

B: Alternatively, upload to the skivt-l server:
The server hosting the skivt-l site can do the same thing. Others might offer up directions. (They're basically the same, I just don't know the specifics.)

http://www.uvm.edu/skivt-l/image_upload/add.php

After uploading, click "view upload alone."   Use this url in order to insert the image into your e-mail.