     Date: Wed, 30 Mar 2011 12:01:04 -0400
     From: Jeremy Fortune <[log in to unmask]>
  Subject: Software Engineer Position
       To: [log in to unmask], [log in to unmask]

Professors,

I am the Director of Client Programs at the Vermont Center for Emerging
Technologies (VCET), a business incubator and UVM affiliate on the Trinity
campus.  Semiprobe, one of our portfolio firms located in Winooski, is
looking to hire an entry-level talented individual as a Software Engineer.

I have attached a copy of the position summary.  Semiprobe's website is
www.semiprobe.com.  You can always find information about Semiprobe and VCET
on our website, www.vermonttechnologies.com

Thanks!
-Jeremy