Professors,

I am the Director of Client Programs at the Vermont Center for Emerging Technologies (VCET), a business incubator and UVM affiliate on the Trinity campus.  Semiprobe, one of our portfolio firms located in Winooski, is looking to hire an entry-level talented individual as a Software Engineer.  I approached James Kraushaar about possibly circulating this information around the CS department and received your names.  Would you be willing to suggest a few names of students that would work well for this position?

I have attached a copy of the position summary.  Semiprobe's website is www.semiprobe.com.  You can always find information about Semiprobe and VCET on our website, www.vermonttechnologies.com

Thanks!
-Jeremy

--