****DEADLINE EXTENDED****
*

The New England Latino Student Leadership Conference*

*Call for Proposals*

To be presented at the 9^th Annual New England Latino Student Leadership
Conference at the University of Vermont
April 1^st -2^nd , 2011
Opening Event Scheduled for April 2nd, 2011

With preparations for the 2011 Conference already underway, we want to
invite the community, staff, faculty, graduate and undergraduate
students to submit workshop proposals. *The NELSLC Conference Committee
will begin reviewing proposals on March 25, 2011, and send notification
regarding the status of their proposal by March 28, 2011.*

Presentations will be 45 minutes in length and may be presented more
than once.These presentations must fit under one of these topical areas.

·Current Issues

·Activism

·Identity Development

·Professional Development

·Culture and History

·The Arts

      For more information, please see our temporary site website at:
http://www.wix.com/tsanche1/newenglandlatinostudent

--
Tomás Sanchez
Assistant Director in Residential Life, North and Central Campus

Committment to Diversity
http://reslife.uvm.edu/?Page=about_us/diversity/diversity.php