Hello All,

Happy almost April!  As we rapidly approach Earth Week at UVM, I am putting
out a final call for information related to Earth Week.

This year's Earth Week occurs from Monday, April 18th to Friday, April 22nd.
 However, we are also accepting related events that occur the week before
and the week after.  So, if you are planning a Earth Week event and would
like it included on the marketing materials we are producing, please email
me directly with all the pertinent details of your event including date,
time, location, event name, event description, and cost of participation, if
any.  We'll be producing an earth week poster and utilizing many of our
online event promotion resources to market your event to our community.

*Please send me your event information by next Monday, April 6th or we
cannot guarantee it be included on the Earth Week calendar.*

Thank you,

FM

--
*Frank Michael Muņoz, Jr.